UPS Access Point Navigator allows customers to select UPS Access Point for delivery.
It works with standart Magento® checkout, or with one of onepage checkout extensions (like IWD Onepagecheckout, FireCheckout, etc.).
UPS Access Point Navigator based on UPS Locator API and UPS Locator plugin.
You can use Access Point Navigator separately (with default Magento® UPS module) or together with UPS Shipping Manager Pro, starting from 7.0 version.
The extension allows:
- Select between
- Hold for Pickup at UPS Access Point and
- UPS Access Point Delivery;
- Create for Access Point your own Shipping Methods as many as you want;
- Time-in-Transit – display the number of transit days for delivery by selected UPS service;
- Assign for these shipping methods:
- UPS Service,
- Price (static or UPS price),
- Allowed countries;
- Fully supports all features of UPS Shipping Manager Pro;
- Fully supports Mulstistore functions.
If you already purchased UPS Shipping Manager Pro, v. 5.0 – 5.7, and you want to purchase UPS Access Point you can get UPS Shipping Manager Pro 7.0 + Access Point for only $120
Please, contact us and send your Order Reference Number.
System Requirements :
- CURL: no less than 7.19.7
- PHP: no less than 5.5
- OpenSSl: version no less than 1.0.1.
- Protocol TLSv1.2
Single Domain License: you can use this extension only on one domain, ie. on one Magento installation. Read more ->