MAGENTO® 2.x EXTENSION FOR FedEx SHIPPING
This extension allows you create FedEx shipping labels and FedEx return labels.
Also you can create FedEx “inverted labes” – shipping labels for shipping from customer to warehouse.
You can create labels in automatic mode, bulk mode and manual modes.
With FedEx Shipping Manager you can:
- Use your own FedEx account for labels creation;
- Create test labels or billable labels;
- Create FedEx labels manually or automatically (as soon as order is placed);
- Select FedEx shipping method for domestic and international shipping, for shipping labels and return labels independently;
- Create FedEx return labels : by admin or by customer from front side;
- Create compliance between standart Magento shipping methods (Free shipping, Flat rates, etc.) and FedEx shipping services;
- Set weight and dimensions of your shipments: you can use weight and dimensions of each product (by attributes) or create up to 10 given size packages for automatization;
- Select who pay for shipment: shipper, recipient or third party payer;
- Manage currency, duty and tax charges, additional handling, insured value, use COD, etc.
- Automatically send tracking number to customer immediately after shipping label creation;
- Print FedEx labels as PDF, ZPLII and EPL2 – by Thermal printer; Thermal printer can be connected to computer directly via USB;
- Manage size of the FedEx labels (4×6, 4×8, 4×9);
- Print FedEx labels automatically by Thermal printer (only via Internet, you printer should have external IP and Port);
- Use address book for different shipper addresses;
- Fully supports Multistore functions.
System Requirements :
- CURL: no less than 7.19.7
- PHP: no less than 7.0
- OpenSSl: version no less than 1.0.1.
- Protocol TLSv1.2
Single Domain License: you can use this extension only on one domain, ie. on one Magento installation. Read more ->